Plain Greek yogurt makes this version of Spinach Dip much healthier, yet every bit as tasty. The trick with this dip is to make it several hours before you plan on serving it, which will allow the flavors to snuggle a bit.
- 16 ounces plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1- ounce packet ranch dressing mix
- 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 8- ounce can sliced water chestnuts
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise and dressing mix.
Drain the spinach and with clean hands, squeeze out any excess moisture.
Chop water chestnuts into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients and serve with vegetables or crackers.
Gluten free adjustments: replace the ranch dressing mix with 1 teaspoon garlic salt and ½ teaspoon of dill or Simply Organic brand dressing mix. Serve with vegetables.